Private Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain Tour Including Lunch
OverviewTake an amazing full day tour of sightseeing from Zhangjiajie including a walk on glass pathway from tiananmen mountain , and then explore the longest passenger cableway of high mountains as it takes you up the Tianmen Mountain. Experience the special culture of the Tujia people at the Tujia Folk Customs Park with your private English spekaing tour guide.
Know More about this tourYour private English speaking tour guide and driver will hold your name logo and and pick you up in your own zhangjiajie hotel lobby at 9:00am. Then, you have the chance to take The world's longest gondola up to Tianmen Moutain, which is located 7km away from Zhangjiajie city center, and it is the highest mountain in Zhangjiajie, with the main peak of 1520 meters high. The world marvelous scene called Tianmen Cave, meaning a door to the heaven in Chinese, makes this mountain famous. The Tianmen Mountain Cable-way is claimed in tourist publications as the "longest passenger cableway of high mountains from all around the world," with 98 cars, total length of 7,460 meters, and ascent of 1,280 meters at an unusual grade of 40 degrees.
You may walk on miles of paths built onto the cliff face at the top of the mountain, including sections with glass floors, then go to glass walk, Tianmen temple, Tianmen gate and 999 steps! Then you will have Chinese lunch at a local restaurant.
Later on you will head to the Tujia Folk Customs Park to visit the special houses and enjoy the culture of Tujia ethnic minority group, finally you will be transferred to your own Zhangjiajie's hotel.
Inclusions for Private Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain Tour Including Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain Tour Including Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Zhangjiajie Coach Tour to AVATAR Mountain and Baofeng Lake with 1 Night Hotel
- Small Group Day Tour to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- Private Day Tour to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park Tianzi Mountain-Yuanjiajie and Ten-mile Gallery-No Shopping Stops
- Private Zhangjiajie Day Tour of Tianmen Mountain-No Shopping Stops
- 2-Day Fenghuang Old Town and Dehang Miao Village Tour
- 3-Days-Private tour to Zhangjiajie national park and Tianmen moutain plus Glass walk
- Entrance Tickets to Grand Canyon & Glass Bridge with Private Car Transfer From Zhangjiajie city hotel (Round Trip )
- 2-Night Zhangjiajie Avatar and Tianmen Mountain Tour From Shanghai By Air