Private Zhujiajiao Ancient Town With Hidden Garden And Gondola Ride - Shanghai
OverviewThis unique water town experience at Zhujiajiao is found no where else! Follow the hidden way into the undiscovered garden (the garden of heart felt harmony). You will explore a privately owned garden with marvelous collections of antique articles of daily use. The garden depicts enchanting scenery by its lakes, flower fields, pavilions, rock hills, flying eave-houses separated or connected by water channels or cobblestone paths. In addition, be on board of a row boat to see how this town is arranged by waterways and how life and market is going on by water. You will also stroll on winding alleys alongside waterways too see how local delicacies made.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis tour is designed to explore the most unique part of Zhujiajiao. Driving from Shanghai to beautiful Zhujiajiao water town is about 1 to 1.5-hour. You will be guided through the whole water town by a very professional English-speaking local guide and you will visit the following places:
- AHN LUH Resorts & Residences, A boutique hotel with over 400-years-old Opera Stage, 600-years-old Wood Carvings. This is also a place to satisfy your needs of coffee and western toilet.
- He Xin Garden (Harmony Garden), a privately owned home garden by local family, which is not open to the public officially with marvelous collections of traditional Chinese Antiques.
- Boat Ride, you will be on board of a row boat to see how this town is arranged by waterways and how life and market is going on by water.
Inclusions for Private Zhujiajiao Ancient Town With Hidden Garden And Gondola Ride
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Zhujiajiao Ancient Town With Hidden Garden And Gondola Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exploring the Former French Concession of Shanghai
- Hangzhou Xixi Dragon Boat Festival Day Trip
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour