Privately Guided Remarkables Alpine Trek - Queenstown
OverviewThe remarkables Alpine Mountains are undoubtedly the finest in the country, renowned for spectacular hiking terrain and jaw dropping views.Alpine Trekkingaccessible, off the beaten track (no signs, paths or people!) and tailored to your fitness level. Escape the crowds and discover this renowned beauty at your own pace. Our highly skilled and qualified guides uncover dramatic scenic vistas and unforgettable views over Queenstown, with long drops, exciting scrambles and amazing views. Our Guides will take you on a boulder hopping journey while providing an in-depth interpretation of thearea.All AlpineTreks are privately guided, ensuring that the day will be tailored to your needs.
Know More about this tourMeet your Guide in the Morning, either at our usual pick up point, or contact us for a complementary hotel pick up. After checking in and picking up any extra equipment, enjoy a relaxing and scenic drive up the Remakables mountain road to reach the start of your trek. On the way, discuss your aspirations and expectations for the day. Your Guide will choose an appropriate route for you and your group based on this.
Upon arrival listen to the safety brief before heading up towards the crest of the iconic Remarkables ridge. There will be some uphill hiking here, but it rarely takes more than 45 minutes, and will be paced at a level that is right for your group. On the way, enjoy an in-depth interpretation of this wonderful Alpine environment and history of the local area.
Reaching the crest will open up some jaw dropping views up to 2000m above Queenstown! From here your Guide can take you on a variety of exciting route options,
- take a casual stroll along the ridge,
- Hike an exposed path with long drops and towering cliffs
- get 'hands on' with a boulder hopping and scrambling adventure
All of our trips plan to return to Queenstown ataround 5pm.
Inclusions for Privately Guided Remarkables Alpine Trek
- Guide, with all safety Equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (on request only, selected hotels)
- Courtesy transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Privately Guided Remarkables Alpine Trek
- Hiking boots must be worn. These can be hired, inexpensively, in Queenstown
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Milford Sound and Glaciers Fly-Over Tour from Queenstown
- Milford Sound Landing and Glaciers Fly Over
- Queenstown Trail Highlight Self Guided Bike Ride includes Queenstown Transfers
- Full-Day Milford Sound Walk and Cruise Including Scenic Flights from Queenstown
- Routeburn Track Private Guided Walk from Queenstown
- Small-Group Iron Road Rock Climb in Queenstown
- Half-Day Kawarau Canyoning Experience from Queenstown
- Milford Sound Fly Cruise Coach