Your tour guide will wait for you at the train station of Aguas Calientes, with a sign written under her name, to take you to your hotel and/or coordinate the tour for the day or the following day. Once coordinated you will leave to the bus station, to 400 m in height, by a zigzagging path for 30 minutes until you reach the incredible wonder world 'the sanctuary of Machupicchu, known as 'The lost city of the Incas' to reach the Citadel of Machu Picchu, we pass by the control, and begin your excursion guided roughly by more than two hours visiting the main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar clock, the Royal quarters, the Temple of three Windows and the cemeteries. Once finished your guided Machu Picchu tour, you will have some free time on your own to explore the Citadel and take pictures. However, hardy adventurers, may climb Huayna Picchu, the peak of granite which lies to the North of the city. It is a steep original Inca trail, which should be climbed with caution. After having gone through terraced gardens, one arrives at the top which provides a spectacular view, then return to the Citadel and take the bus to Aguas Calientes town.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Details :
- Briefing at the hotel on the day before the tour, or waiting at the Aguas Calientes, train station.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Machupicchu is surrounded by a vast forest of towering mountains. Located in the province of Urubamba, near Cuzco, the Inca sanctuary is one of the most important archeological remains of the world, considered a masterpiece of architecture and engineering, by its peculiar architectural and landscape features that have become one of the most popular tourist destinations on the planet. Machu Picchu was a hidden sanctuary, a peaceful town, made for meditation, where rites were performed with the prized coca and where there was an acllahuasi. It was inexplicably abandoned by people and jungle devoured her, hiding it for hundreds of years, and to know this amazing place, its worth visiting with a tour guid
Know More about this tour
- -Our services with bilingual staff (English - Spanish).
- - Briefing at the hotel on the day before the tour, or waiting at theAguas Calientes, train station.
- - Accompaniment in the ascent in bus to the Inca citadel.
- -Guided tour for 2 1/2 h approx.
- -Assistance and advice during the tour.
- -Information and farewell.
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Ticket from the entrance ticket from Machupicchu bought via the internet, cost is S/128. Soles.
Carry your Passport if you want that they stamp this document as a reminder of Machupicchu .
You Might Also Like
- ATV Tour to Moray, Maras and Salt Flat in the Sacred Valley from Cusco
- Machu Picchu in One Day from Cusco
- Machu Picchu Private Guided Tour from Aguas Calientes
- Sacsayhuaman Archeological Park and Cusco Sites
- Private Machu Picchu Full-Day Tour from Cusco
- 4-Day Classic Machu Picchu Inca Jungle Trek
- Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu 2-Day Tour with Hotel from Cusco
- Full Day Tour to Machu Picchu from Cusco