OverviewJoin our professional cheese and wine tasting near the Eiffel Tower in Paris! In a fun and relaxed atmosphere our cheese affineurs will give you an explanation of the many types of cheeses that you will taste, all in English or French. This place is one of the best in Paris to be exclusively dedicated to cheese aging. Some wine will be served with your cheeses as well as some bread.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYour Paris cheese-tasting experience takes place at a cheese shop located near the Eiffel Tower and the banks of the Seine.
The best quality and aging time of each cheese is carefully chosen for you by the expert staff. You'll taste about 10 cheeses from different areas of France, made with different milks and processes of maturation. What makes this tasting different from others around town is that you will be totally immersed in the atmosphere of a typical French cheese shop; the goal is to make you feel the artistic work that few cheese professionals accomplish.
The cheese affineur is there to explain each sample and answer any questions you may have related to the tasting. If the shop is very busy, you might have to wait a few minutes for answers, but that is also be part of the experience of a popular Parisian culinary shop, as you can see what locals purchase and the attention they receive from the staff.
Inclusions for Professional Paris Cheese Tasting Near The Eiffel Tower
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Cheese tasting
Exclusions for Professional Paris Cheese Tasting Near The Eiffel Tower
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Recommended minimum age for children is 10 years old
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket With Host
- Skip The Line: Louvre Museum Audio Tour
- Skip The Line: Notre Dame Cathedral, Tower And Ile De La Cite Half-Day Walking Tour
- Seine River Cruise And Paris Canals Tour
- Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Tour By Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry To Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour And Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Paris L'Open Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Paris Jewish History 2 Hour Private Guided Walking Tour