OverviewYou've always wanted to surf, and now here's your opportunity to experience the thrill of catching a wave on Puerto Rico's preferred learn to surf location, La Pared Beach in Luquillo. Conveniently located on the east coast, and instructed by Former National Surf Champion Brian Ramos, this fun packed lesson will teach you everything you need to know to ride a wave with confidence and will have you up in your feet asking for more!
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourHead down to the friendly and hip surfer town of Luquillo; only a 45-minute drive from San Juan, and home to the Island’s best beginner surfers beach, “La Pared”. With a sandy bottom, easy waves, and located near most mayor attractions on the east coast, La Pared is the perfect place to learn to surf and make the most out of your day in Puerto Rico.
After meeting your professional surf instructor, slip on your rash guard and head to the sand where preparation for the best moment of your vacation takes place. Your pro instructor will provide a complete educational pre-ride instruction covering everything from surfboard basics, ocean awareness, surf technique and safety.
Following theory, lie down on your state of the art soft-top board to practice alongside instructors the proper pop-up technique, and correct body position until form is perfected. Once your technique is down, it’s time to hit the waves and prepare your face for the biggest smile it has experienced in a while!
In the water your instructors will stay by your side the entire time and tailor the experience to your skill level. At this time it’s all about having fun! One instructor will be assigned to take complementary pictures of your experience as you put the your new knowledge into practice, and finally get up on that first wave feeling like a total champ! You will never forget your first wave, so make it a good one, Surf Puerto Rico!
Inclusions for Professional Surfing Lessons At La Pared Beach In Luquillo
- Professional instructions by local pro surfer
- Local snacks and refreshments
- State-of-the-art soft-top boards
Exclusions for Professional Surfing Lessons At La Pared Beach In Luquillo
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Rashguards (Available for Sale)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 8 years
Participants must check-in 30 minutes prior to lesson time
Not permitted for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.