Progressive Dine And Wine Evening Walking Tour - RomeWrite a Review
Make the most of your Roman eveningsÂ by taking a 3-hour guided walking tour combined with excellent food and wine tasting. DiningÂ in Rome, while unquestionably delicious, can be a daunting experience. With a pizza or pasta restaurant on virtually every corner, among them many tourist traps, it can be difficult to find the exceptional spots. Stroll through RomeâÂÂs most beautiful piazzas at twilight andÂ discoverÂ the best flavors in town. With an expert foodie as your tour guide, youâÂÂll sample plenty of ItalyâÂÂs delicacies, more than enough food for dinner, while you enjoy the beautiful streets of Rome at dusk, away from heat and traffic. This is a fun and exciting way to taste many types of Italian food in one night, and do some sightseeing along the way.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Meet-up with your guide in the evening at the Piazza Campo de’ Fior and prepare to indulge your senses while learning about Rome’s history. This experience is not, however, limited to just food and wine. In between stops you'll enjoy an interactive city tour with your informative and entertaining tour guide. Visit Rome’s best preserved temple, the Pantheon, Michelangelo’s Renaissance masterpiece at Palazzo Farnese, and the Baroque jewel, the Piazza Navona, just to name a few.
Whether you’re an intrepid novice or a serious Italian food enthusiast, you will enjoy this sophisticated yet relaxed food and wine adventure that takes you around Rome in celebration of its cuisine and the story behind it, feeling and eating like a true Roman. Immerse yourself in the authentic Italian wine and food culture to learn how select the right bottle of Italian wine for any occasion. While a substantial sampling of local wines and foods, indeed a full meal, and experience the charm of Rome at twilight.
Visit local “enotecas” (wine bars) to pair some of Italy’s finest wines with various food delicacies. Throughout the evening learn about the history of wine and its place in Italian culture from ancient times until now. Your palate will be delighted by amazing flavors, and as invariably happens, local cuisine will find a special place in your heart.
Inclusions for Progressive Dine And Wine Evening Walking Tour
- English-speaking expert guide
- Guided tour
- Food and wine tasting
Exclusions for Progressive Dine And Wine Evening Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
A maximum of 12 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.