OverviewOne of the most picturesque towns on the Amalfi Coast, Positano, often is billed as the "Jewel of the Amalfi Coast". Thanks to its setting on the Italian seaside, its precariously-perched pastel houses, and its church's gleaming dome, Positano has charmed visitors for decades.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
You'll be picked up from your hotel in Sorrento for the transfer by minibus to Positano. During the ride along the winding roads, stop at a lookout terrace for panoramic views of the Amalfi Coastat sunset.
Upon arrival in Positano, you have free time to independently explore the town, known for it little alleys and many shops and boutiques that sell local fashion, accessories, ceramics, and souvenirs of all sorts. Perhaps visit the Church of Santa Maria Assunta to see its Black Madonna above the altar, or head to a restaurant or cafe for food and drinks (own expense).
When your time is up, return to Sorrento to end your tour.
Inclusions for Promenade In Positano Evening Tour From Sorrento
- Tour assistant / driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Promenade In Positano Evening Tour From Sorrento
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.