From USD 156.06
OverviewVisit the vibrant Provence lavender fields on a full-day trip from Marseille! Traveling with an expert local guide, you'll spend the morning of your tour in the pretty town of Aix-en-Provence visiting its markets, before continuing to the Valensole Plateau. The landscape here comes to life in June and July, when the fields fill with eye-catching swathes of fragrant lavender. Stop for photos and shop for essential oils and flowers in Valensole village.
Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group tour, ensuring youll see the best of the lavender fields with personalized attention from your guide.
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at Marseille Vieux Port in the morning, and then set off by air-conditioned minivan to Aix-en-Provence -- a chic little town in the heart of the Provence region. Stroll through Aix’s streets with your guide and browse the wares at one of the town’s vibrant markets.
Enjoy roughly three hours at leisure in the town to soak up the ambiance and take lunch (own expense). You guide will happily give you tips for the best places to eat or to simply sit and watch the world go by.
After meeting back at a pre-arranged time, leave Aix by minivan and travel to the achingly beautiful Valensole Plateau – an area that bursts to life in the summer with a fragrant abundance of lavender and almond trees. Aptly translated from Latin as ‘valley of the sun,' Valensole is perfectly positioned with its sunny climate and fertile ground to grow lavender... and lots of it! As you travel through its picturesque streets, stop for photos in the magnificent lavender fields, and then explore Valensole village at leisure, perhaps shopping for lavender flowers and essential oils to take home.
Return to Marseille in the late afternoon, passing through more picturesque Provence countryside on the way to the coast. Your tour ends back at Marseille Vieux Port.
Inclusions for Provence Lavender Fields And Aix-en-Provence Tour From Marseille
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Provence Lavender Fields And Aix-en-Provence Tour From Marseille
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when traveling with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Full-Day Tour In Aix En Provence - Winery And Cassis
- Arles, Les Baux And Saint Remy De Provence From Marseille
- Aix En Provence Tour From Marseille
- Electric Bike Tour To The Calanques From Marseille
- Small-Group Provence Discovery Tour To Baux-de-Provence, Saint-Remy-de-Provence, Gordes, Roussillon And Lourmarin From Marseille
- Full-Day Snorkeling And Guided Dive In The Calanques National Park From Marseille
- Easy Calanques Electric Bike Tour From Marseille
- Sormiou Calanques National Park Electric Bike Tour From Marseille
- Marseille Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Small-Group 3-Hour Scuba Diving Trip In The Calanques National Park From Marseille