Providenciales Island Tour
OverviewCome discover the landscape at the Cheshire Hall Plantation on this half-day tour from one side of the island to the next as your expert guide explains the various ecosystems and wildlife that thrive here. At Sapodilla Beach, admire the turquoise water and make beach angels on the pristine white sand where you can swim and snorkel. Then take an off-road drive to The Hole after purchasing lunch at beach side restaurant.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart your trip with a pick up at your resort, our first stop will be at the famous long bay beach where the newly built shore club is located.Next would be blue mountain, One of the highest point in Providenciales.
Then get ready to go to the "Hole" located in Long Bay in Providenciales. This naturally formed massive limestone 40 foot hole is on the list of things to see. People can be lowered down a rope where 80 feet down there is a swimming hole. For adventurous souls only.
Then it's on to Taylor Bay Beach with its sugar white sand, palm trees that freckle the coast, and the beach edged by verdant shrubbery and trees. The crystalline blue waters are so shallow that toddlers can walk out for about a mile before the water would cover their short statures.
Lunch (not included) at Conch Shack is a must. This restaurant harvests conch right in front of you and the dish is served every way imaginable. Their specialty is conch and local seafood, while local fishermen catch grouper, snapper and lobster when in season. They are also the place for amazing Island Jerk Chicken and other grilled features, like tasty vegetarian options.
Inclusions for Providenciales Island Tour
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Providenciales Island Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch at the Conch Shack
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting