Provins Day Trip From Paris
OverviewTravel back to the Middle Ages and discover a world of medieval architecture and knights in armor on this day trip to Provins from Paris. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage–listed town of Provins at your leisure, and admire its many protected buildings and monuments. Visit the 13th-century merchant's house and César Tower’s dungeon, where ancient graffiti lines dark, underground tunnels. Climb the ramparts for fine views, learn of medieval trades like pottery and stonemasonry. Then, catch a performance of the ‘Eagle of the Ramparts’ equestrian and falconry show.
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourHop aboard your luxury air-conditioned coach in central Paris in the morning. Then, take your seat for the 1.5-hour drive to the UNESCO-listed town of Provins, an ancient settlement home to some of the finest medieval and Renaissance architecture in Europe.
On arrival, wander the ancient cobblestone streets at your leisure and explore the towns 58 protected monuments. Visit historical sites including the Csar Tower and its octagonal dungeon, and discover medieval graffiti on the walls of subterranean tunnels.
With your audio guide in hand, step inside a 13th-century merchant's house to learn about medieval crafts including pottery and stonemasonry, then head out along the 12th-century ramparts for fine views over the town and surrounding countryside.
After lunch in one of the local cafs or restaurants (own expense), catch a performance of the 'Eagle of the Ramparts' equestrian and falconry show. Marvel at the graceful horses and the aerial prowess of the magnificent birds of prey, and dont forget to capture the action on camera.
When the time comes, hop back aboard your coach for the return journey to central Paris, where your day trip concludes.
Inclusions for Provins Day Trip From Paris
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance tickets and Grange aux Dmes tour with audio-guide
- Self-guided visit of Tour Csar
- Eagles of the Ramparts show
Exclusions for Provins Day Trip From Paris
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please be at the office at 8:45am, 30 minutes prior to the departure time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Villages Bike Tour
- Paris Cooking Class: Desserts and Pastries
- Walking Tour with Breakfast : Legends of Old Paris
- Paris Evening Quest Game on Segway
- Winemaking Workshop in Paris
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 1-Hour Sightseeing River Cruise on Seine
- Bus'n'boat Paris Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music