OverviewCheck out London’s best ale houses on a 4-hour historical pub tour of the West End! Led by a friendly local guide, your tour includes visits to five traditional pubs with beer samples in each. Visit locals’ favorites at Trafalgar Square, Soho and Seven Dials – the epicenter of London’s theater scene -- and discover atmospheric pubs down blink-and-you'll-miss-it alleyways near Covent Garden. Hear the history and culture of beer in England, get tips on London's pub scene and enjoy drinking like a local!
Numbers are limited to 15 on this small-group tour, ensuring you’ll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free drinks included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourMeet your guide near Trafalgar Square in London, and then set off on your 3-hour pub tour of Londons West End. Popular for centuries as the cultural heart of London, the West End is thronged with theaters, restaurants and galleries; no surprise then, that a thriving pub scene generated within it, and its historic pubs from bygone days are still every bit as popular today.
Start with a visit to a traditional 'boozer' near Trafalgar Square and soak up the ambiance of an authentic London ale house, serving beers, ales and ciders on tap. As you relax inside, your guide will regale you with insider secrets about some of the monuments nearby, like Nelsons Column the impressive structure in the center of Trafalgar Square.
After sampling some of the pubs hearty ales, continue your tour with a stroll to Covent Garden one of Londons most beautiful squares, with a bustling marketplace in the center. Many visitors head straight for the tourist pubs here, but your guide will introduce you to two of the best local pubs, just hidden down side streets, away from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy a traditional snack inside one of them, and hear about the history and culture of beer drinking in the UK and Europe, as well as the ingredients used in different beers like hops and wheat.
Continue to the heart of Londons theatreland in Soho, passing iconic London venues like the Adelphi and the Shaftsbury Theatre, and then head inside a pub thats popular for pre-show drinks. Hear about the city's impressive performing arts and music scene in this world-famous theater district while sitting back and sipping on another ale.
Your tour finishes at a pub in Seven Dials the center point of Londons vibrant West End. Savor your last tipple of the tour and get recommendations about other great London pubs to visit independently!
Inclusions for Pub Tour Of London's West End: Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden And Soho
- Local guide
- 6 beer samples
- 1 snack
Exclusions for Pub Tour Of London's West End: Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden And Soho
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 18 years. ID may be required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Warner Bros. Studio: The Making Of Harry Potter With Luxury Round-Trip Transport From London
- London In One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London, Changing Of The Guard And London Eye Upgrade
- Led Zeppelin - Commemoration Day
- London Gets The Blues
- Bob Marley And London Caribbean Connections
- Rock Weekend London
- The Liar Liar Square Mile London Walking Tour
- Forgotten London Walking Tour
- Dance Of The Dead Tour
- The Secret London Walking Tour