Meet your guide and depart from Sunroad Resort Marina at 11am. Sit back and relax as your Captain and his small boat takes you around some of San Diegos major sights. Gain a new perspective and enjoy the views from the water of the local Navy bases, the downtown architecture of the city, the Maritime Museum of San Diego, the colossal USS Midway, and the lovely Coronado Island. Get close up and personal to all of the must see things on the bay as well as admire some of the natural bay views such as local wildlife around the water. As your tour comes to an end you will be returned back to the harbor.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Details :
Sunroad Resort Marina
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Before booking, please contact Randy at 858-531-3186 or CaptainRandyPhillips@gmail.com to confirm availability and departure time. Checkout some of San Diegos best sights from the water as your professional guide navigates you throughout the bay. During this 90-minute small-group tour you will have the opportunity to see many of the unique sights that the bay has to offer as well as observe larger boats up close. Snacks and drinks such as beer, wine, champagne, and soft drinks will be available for you on board.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Glass of Champagne
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 2 years
You Might Also Like
- Go San Diego Card
- San Diego City Tour
- San Diego Scenic Tour
- Brothels, Bites and Booze: A Culinary Tour of San Diego's Questionable Past
- Viator Exclusive: San Diego Luxury Dinner Cruise with Window Seating and Champagne
- San Diego Whale Watching Cruise and Maritime Museum Entry
- Private Balboa Park Segway Tour
- Classic Sailboat Sunset Sail