Public Hot Spring Bathing Experience At Jiuhua Resort And Summer Palace Visit - Beijing
OverviewThis private day tour combines 2 activities. You will enjoy the beautiful sightseeing in Summer Palace (the emperor's garden during the summer time in the past) in the morning, and experience a great hot spring bathing at famous Jiuhua Resort in Changping district of Beijing in the afternoon. If you happen to be in Beijing during Autumn, Winter and Spring seasons, don't miss out this wonderful hot spring experience as the hot spring at Changping district is one of Chinas four major hot springs. This area is also known as "Xiaotangshan", which means Little Soup Mountain in Chinese. Xiaotangshan has rich geothermal resources, and there is a long history of geothermal hot spring. The use of hot spring water can be traced back over 1,500 years ago. It also has records of early emperors using the springs for medical baths. After this tour, you surely will rejuvenate tour spirit from the hot spring!
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your private tour guide and your private car or van around 8:00am in your hotel lobby. You will first visit the old time royal garden Summer palace. There are beautiful many pavilions, mansions, temples, bridges and huge lake, and corridors. While the Long Corridor is the longest one in the world which is on the Genuineness World Records. You will also see famous Seventeen Arches Bridge,Qingyan Stone Boat, Kunming Lake and Longevity Hill there.
After lunch, you will head to Jiuhua Hot Spring Resort for 3-hour bathing at the public pools. Jiuhua Hot Spring Resort is rich in micro-element. The water of the hot spring is clear and limpid. Its quality reaches the national standard of table-water. The unstable micro-element in the water will form something of pellicle on the skin. There is a good effect on curing skin disease, pigment deposition. The Jiuhua hot spring comes from 1230 meters underground, and the temperature of the hot-spring keeps around 40C or above.
After relaxation, you will be transferred back to your hotel in downtown Beijing.
Note: On weekends, you are expecting even more crowds of visitors. So, it's better to avoid the weekends.
Inclusions for Public Hot Spring Bathing Experience At Jiuhua Resort And Summer Palace Visit
- Air-conditioned car or van for your own use
- Entrance for the Summer Palace
- Entrance for the public hot springs pools
- Chinese lunch
- English Speaking tour guide
Exclusions for Public Hot Spring Bathing Experience At Jiuhua Resort And Summer Palace Visit
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age under 3 is free to join
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please bring your own swimming suit or available to purchase upon arrival
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.