Puebla And Cholula Full-Day Tour From Mexico City
OverviewEnjoy a full day tour to two of the most beautiful and important historical sites outside Mexico city, Cholula and Puebla. Located just two hours from Mexico's capital, each town has a rich culture and you'll get to see each accompanied by a heritage interpreter guide who will get you closer to the history and understanding of these places.Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYouwill start driving from Mexico City and cross the highway with the mountains in the backdrop, towards the east side of the city. Admire breathtaking views and beautiful scenery of Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl volcanoes and get to the town of Cholula. Here, you'll admire the city, learn a bit more about it and see some of its hundreds of churches.
Then, youll head to see the impressive church of Santa Mara de Tonantzintla which is of indigenous Baroque style and is an impressive building. It stands out for its interior decorated in gold and the wealth of its elements.
After visiting Tonantzintla, youll head to the city of Puebla, located just a 15-minute drive away from Cholula. Puebla is popularly known as the City of Angels." Here, you can enjoy a delicious lunch (not included). The variety of cuisine is rich in Puebla so you can choose from a simple and traditional semita to an exquisite and laborious mole Poblano.
After lunch, you will have a walking tour through the beautiful historic center of this city where you can see the buildings from the sixteenth to the eighteenth century, and visit the Plaza de Armas , the Cathedral and the Church of Santo Domingo. Other points of interest you'll visit include the craft market where you can find beautiful works in the traditional Talavera or delicious sweets such as sweet potatoes prepared in different flavors.
After a wonderful day exploring and learning a bit more about Cholula and Puebla, you will get backto Mexico City where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Puebla And Cholula Full-Day Tour From Mexico City
- Professional guide
- Transport from central meeting points
- Lunch (if option selected)
Exclusions for Puebla And Cholula Full-Day Tour From Mexico City
- Food and drinks, unless option is selected. If option with lunch is selected, drinks are not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please take into account that the inclusions of your tour depend on the option you choose
This tour involves a moderate amount of walking on irregular ground, so we advise you to wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 6-Hour Private Guided Tour: Essential Mexico City Highlights
- Hike at Nevado de Toluca Volcano
- Mexican muralism
- Tour of Glowworm Nights from Mexico City
- Mezcal tasting and food experience
- Teotihuacan Pyramids Private Tour from Mexico City
- Mariachi and Mezcal Tasting in Mexico City
- ATV Tour in the Nevado de Toluca and Metepec from Mexico City