From USD 49
OverviewEnjoy a full-day out of the city and get to know two Pueblos Magicos (Magic towns) in Hidalgo. See the real Mexico, as these towns are rich in history and heritage. Learn all about their culture with the knowledgeable commentary of a professional guide.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourMeet-up with your guide in the morning and leave Mexico City for a full-day of exploring the magical towns of Real del Monte and Huasca de Ocampo. Stroll through the streets of Real del Monte, an old mining town with lots of history and intrigue. Visit the English cemetery and learn about its historical significance. Spend some free time in the center of town shopping and having lunch (own expense). Try Hidalguense cuisine, such as pulque, cream bread or tamales. Admire the 18th century architecture, fountains, red-tiled roofs and archways.
Head to Huasca de Ocampo, home of The Basaltic Prisms. Witness the majestic columns of basalt rock that line the ravine and create this impressive canyon. See the four waterfalls that feed the dam of San Antonio Regla and Hacienda Santa Maria Regla. Learn about the people and history. Visit the 18th century farmhouse of Pedro Romero de Terreros, the Count of Regla. Notice the arches of the courtyards and the ovens where silver was extracted. Enjoy free time to stroll through the town, shop and try local cuisine.
Return to Mexico City at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for Pueblos Magicos Cultural Day Trip: Real Del Monte And Huasca De Ocampo
- Round-trip shared transfer from meeting point
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Pueblos Magicos Cultural Day Trip: Real Del Monte And Huasca De Ocampo
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Mexico City Airport To Hotel
- Museo Del Tequila Y El Mezcal Admission Ticket With Mayahuel Tour
- Mexico City Sightseeing Tour
- Mexico City Bike And Gastronomy Tour
- Coyoacan And Xochimilco Including Frida Kahlo Museum
- Mexico City Gastronomic Tour
- Private Combo Tour: Xochimilco, Coyoacán And Frida Kahlo Museum
- San Angel Mexican Food Tour
- Essential Mexico City Customized Full-Day Private Guided Tour
- Cuernavaca And Taxco Tour With Lunch