Puerto Blest Sightseeing Cruise And Waterfalls Hike From Bariloche
OverviewTake a scenic boat cruise on Nahauel Huapi Lake to Puerto Blest, where you can explore the unique natural landscape on foot and visit Los Cantaros Waterfall. A local guide will show you the sights and history of the area as you navigate Nahauel Huapi Lake, admiring the majestic cypress and coihue trees that grow in the rainforest microclimate of this area. Enjoy this family-friendly boat journey and stroll among the natural wonders of Puerto Blest on this relaxing day trip from Bariloche!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel in Bariloche by comfortable coach, a local guide will take you to Puerto Panuelo, where you will board your boat to Puerto Blest (boat tax and national park fee not included). As you cruise along the deep blue waters of Nahauel Huapi Lake, enjoy the stunning rainforest scenery of Patagonian cypress and coihue trees. This area has a unique microclimate with the most rainfall of any part of Argentina, which allows the growth of a rainforest with ferns, moss and fungi not found in other parts of the country.
As you pass Centinela Island, view the gravesite of the respected founder of Nahauel Huapi National Park Dr Francisco Moreno an early explorer and naturalist who crossed the treacherous mountains by mule with his wife and four children when they first came to the region in the late 1800s. The boat will salute his memory with a blast of the horn as you pass the modest gravesite situated among the trees.
Continue to enjoy the scenery and history as you arrive in Puerto Blest in time for lunch at a lakeside restaurant (own expense). Afterward, your guide will take you on an easy 650-yard (550-meter) walk up the steps that run alongside Los Cantaros Waterfall until you reach the top. Stroll along the banks of Los Cantaros Lake, which feeds the waterfall, and then enjoy free time to explore the trails of the area.
After your day of exploring the scenery of Lake Nahauel Huapi and Puerto Blest, head back to Bariloche by boat before hoping on a bus with your guide to return you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Puerto Blest Sightseeing Cruise And Waterfalls Hike From Bariloche
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Bariloche hotels
Exclusions for Puerto Blest Sightseeing Cruise And Waterfalls Hike From Bariloche
- Food and drinks
- National park entrance fee (approx. USD 15)
- Embarkment tax (approx. USD 4)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: the national park fee and embarkment tax are due on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.