OverviewDiscover the beautiful treasures that Puerto Escondido has to offer like the public market Benito Juarez, El Adoquin and Zicatela Beach. Plus buy traditional souvenirs to take back home such as black pottery, traditional textiles and the traditional alebrijes.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourYou will begin your tour walking through the famous tourist corridor called El Adoquin, place where you can find plenty handicraft shops and buy different types of souvenirs like black pottery, traditional textiles and alebrijes, brightly and colored sculptures of fantastical creatures typical of Oaxacan-Mexican folk art. Then you will continue visiting Buen Mezcal, place where you can taste the Mezcal and Mezcal creams (the original Oaxaca version of the well-known Tequila) and an enjoyable regional coffee.
Your next stop will be the beautiful Zicatela Beach, place where you can enjoy amazing views from Puerto Escondido shore. Take pictures of its amazing views and walk along the well know beach, famous for being the 3rd place in the world with the highest waves, a perfect spot for surfing. Afterwards you will go to the traditional Benito Juarez picturesque market to discover the traditional products that local trades, like aromatic herbs that are used to to cuisine or like medicine, besides vegetables and fishes.
To finish your journey, you can choose between enjoy at your own a delicious dish of fishes and seafood at one of the restaurants from El Adoqun or a good and delicious typical food in one of the restaurants in the center of Puerto Escondido.
Inclusions for Puerto Escondido City And Shopping Tour
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Puerto Escondido City And Shopping Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
Bring insect repellent and cash for personal expenses
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.