Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewOpened in 2007 and tucked within a 2,000-acre master-planned resort community on the East Cape, a short 10-minute drive from the historic downtown area of San Jose del Cabo, Puerto Los Cabos features a rare composite design by two of the sport’s most legendary figures. The club features two distinctive nines designed by Greg Norman and Jack Nicklaus. (Each nine offers a preview of a future 18-hole layout to be built by each architect). Both layouts are etched into rolling desert foothills back-dropped by the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains, with all 18 holes perched high above the Sea of Cortes, the pristine coastline and the resort’s marina. It offers the best elevated ocean views in Los Cabos and include food and beverages catered to you throughout your round of golf.
- Excellent value for money
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
You'll have the opportunity to experience two world-class design philosophies during one round of golf. The first one is the Mission Course which is 3,590-yard, par 36 creation by Greg Norman and serves as the front nine. It will one day function as a private club reserved for community homeowners and has over 400 feet of elevation change. With its large, flashed-faced bunkers used to signpost the fairways and defend the greens, the layout reveals Normans fondness for Australias classic Sandbelt courses.
The second course is the clubs 3,871-yard, par 37 Marina Course, designed by Jack Nicklaus and featuring rippling fairways, undulating greens and sculpted bunkers. Intended to be the resort course at the development, the Marina Course skirts the new Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort and brings players to the sea at the beachside par-3 15th hole, its target a tiny green tucked in the dunes. Amazingly, all of the holes on both nines at Puerto Los Cabos offer expansive panoramic views of the coastline and sea.
A full range of food and beverage (included in green fee) is served at a pair of on-course culinary palapas, complete with bartender and chefs. Visit the Sharks Cove on the front nine (Mission Course) and then enjoy the Bears Den while playing the back nine (Marina Course).
Inclusions for Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club
- One shared golf cart per round with GPS
- Use of driving range prior to round
- Culinary Palapas during the round of golf. Each Palapa is staffed with a bartender and chef ready to fix your favorite cocktail and a hot meal. Golfers visit the Palapas four times during the round of golf, and menu is changed every two weeks to keep the experience unique every time.
- Bottled water
- Facial Towel
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Golf Clubs (available to rent at 55USD including Tax)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Our Pace of Play is 4 hours, 30 minutes. By booking this reservation you are in agreement andacknowledgement of our pace of play requirements.
Dress Code (Golfers and Riders): Appropriate golf attire is required. Collared golf shirts and Bermuda / golf style shorts are allowed. Please note that denim, swimwear, cut-offs, t-shirts, halter tops, tank tops, and flip flops are not permitted.
Outside food and beverage is not permitted
Riders are permitted based on availability of golf carts and cannot be guaranteed in advance. Please contact the golf course the same day of play, to confirm availability. Rider fee: $45 USD including food and drinks.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.