Puerto Montt Shore Excursion: City Tour And Frutillar Tour With German Colonial MuseumWrite a Review
From USD 46
OverviewWhile in port in Puerto Montt, get a taste of Chiles history on this half-day shore excursion. Stop by the quaint village of Llanquihue on Lake Llanquihue, one of Chiles largest lakes, and visit the German Colonial Museum in Frutillar to learn about German colonial settlement in this area. Youll also enjoy free time to admire the citys pretty architecture and gardens at your leisure.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ship docks at the Puerto Montt port, your professional guide will pick you up and take you to the commune of Llanquihue on the border of Lake Llanquihue, one of the largest lakes in Chile. Spend some time in this farming town before continuing north along the lakeside road to Frutillar.
This pretty town is known for its wonderful gardens and German style-houses overlooking the lake. Your guide will take you to the German Colonial Museum, which depicts the history of German colonial settlement in this region. Travel back in time as you browse exhibits with your guide and then enjoy free time to wander around the town at your leisure. You’ll then be taken back to the Puerto Montt port.
Note: beginning January 1, 2014, all services are private
Worry-Free Shore Excursion
We will ensure your timely return to the Puerto Montt port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Puerto Montt Shore Excursion: City Tour And Frutillar Tour With German Colonial Museum
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Shared transport by comfortable minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Puerto Montt Shore Excursion: City Tour And Frutillar Tour With German Colonial Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: Museum is closed on Mondays and holidays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.