OverviewExplore Guzmancito on a safari adventure from Puerto Plata. Travel through the mangroves and learn about their importance in helping to preserve the Dominican Republic shores. Visit a local school, which is an enriching experience where cultural barriers fade. Later, tour the Bahia de Maimon, where you will learn relevant historical data of the Puerto Plata area.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourTravel through an uneven mountain road, where stunning views of Puerto Plata are seen at a height of 360feet (110 meters) above sea level. You will also see different ecosystems, from majestic palms to exotic mango trees and a variety of spined cactus. As a typical example of the kindness that defines a Dominican family, you will be invited into one of their homes.
Then, pass by the communities of Palo Indio and El Toro. Stop at Guzmancito Beach, a beautiful spot in an intimate environment where conditions are optimal for practicing water sports such as Boogie Boarding. If you dare you can also ride horseback through this picturesque coast.
Afterwards, go back to the ranch with its stunning scenery, you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch. While going through the mountain ridge you'll pass by the Rum Shack, where we will have the opportunity to acquire the finest Dominican rum. Also tour a small cigar factory and have a sip of the refreshing Coco Loco at a local establishment
Fall in love with the “Bride of the Atlantic”. Get lost in rural lanes, each being a coveted route to an unparalleled wildlife, then the adventure is complete and we will return you to your hotel.
Note: The order of the activity might change depending on the operation of that day.
Inclusions for Puerto Plata Safari Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Puerto Plata Safari Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.