Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Antigua Old City Including Chocolate Making Class
OverviewThis Shore excursion leaves from the pier at Puerto quetzal and takes you to La Antigua Guatemala to have a unique experience visiting an old city and learning how to make Chocolate at the same time.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Several menus to choose from
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourYour certified guide will pick you up just outside your cruise ship, get you on board your air conditioned transportation and your fun exploration of the area of Guatemala begins.
As you head towards Antigua City, your guide will give you interesting information not only about the city but also his native Guatemala, the cultural and history.
Pass the beautiful countryside with views of the famous volcanoes. This excursion will have a lot of photo opportunities.
Then arrive to the Chocolate Museum to start our adventure and learn how to make truffles!
You will have as different options based on chocolate sauce.
Lunch will be at this place. Then a short sightseeing in La Antigua Guatemala, visit to the Jade Factory and departure to Puerto Quetzal to be right on time on your ship.
Inclusions for Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Antigua Old City Including Chocolate Making Class
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- 1- Chocolate course
- All chocolate you made
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Antigua Old City Including Chocolate Making Class
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Vegetarian option is available
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour One Day Hike - Pacaya Volcano from Puerto Quetzal
- Birdwatching to the Mangrove of Paredon (From Puerto Quetzal)
- Birdwatching Day to Los Tarrales Nature Reserve
- Shore Excursion: Antigua Sightseeing Tour from Puerto Quetzal
- Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Coffee Plantation and Antigua Sightseeing Tour
- Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Colonial Antigua Tour
- Day Trip to El Paredn