Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Thermal Circuit And Hot Springs With Lunch
OverviewDepart from Puerto quetzal to Kawilal Hot Springs, this place is a world of relaxation where the most important elements of nature are present in this unique place of hot springs.In our environment are mixed fire and heat from Pacaya Volcano who gives us the thermal waters and steams.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYou will be met at the cruise pier where you will be picked up and transfer to Kawilal Hot Springs, approximately 60 minutes away.
Kawilal is a world of relaxation, where the most important elements of nature are present in this unique place of hot springs, in our environment are mixed fire and heat from Pacaya Volcano who gives us the thermal waters and steams. Has a complex that promotes sustainable tourism in our country, and has 12 thermal pools, Thermal Circuit, 25 Steam Baths, and 3 Hydrotherapy Baths.
The Spa offers relaxing massages, reflexology, shiatsu relaxing, manicure and pedicure among others, within our facilities are also Fonda Del Castillo, a restaurant with international with fast food service (services not included).
You will have free time to enjoy the facilities of the Hot springs, thermal circuit and pools. Time to lunch (Included).
Then after the lunch we return to Puerto Quetzal to aboard your cruise.
Inclusions for Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Thermal Circuit And Hot Springs With Lunch
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Thermal Circuit And Hot Springs With Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 12 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not recommended for pregnant women
Recommended to bring a swimsuit, towels, sunscreen, sunglasses and comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour One Day Hike - Pacaya Volcano from Puerto Quetzal
- Birdwatching to the Mangrove of Paredon (From Puerto Quetzal)
- Birdwatching Day to Los Tarrales Nature Reserve
- Shore Excursion: Antigua Sightseeing Tour from Puerto Quetzal
- Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Coffee Plantation and Antigua Sightseeing Tour
- Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Colonial Antigua Tour
- Day Trip to El Paredn