Puerto Vallarta Bike Ride To Punta De MitaWrite a Review
This ride is one of the favorites of bicyclists. Get incredible ocean views and ride to Punta de Mita, a small town filled with a bohemian vibe. The tour includes road bike rental, transportation to/from your hotel in air conditioned comfort, and afterwards a yummy lunch.Â The ride is approximately 80 kilometres round-trip with approximately 690 meters of elevation. The average gradient is 4 to 6 percent, with some sections up to 8 percent. This ride is rated as intermediate.Â
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from your hotel or condo to then head to the meeting point to start the ride. Once there, get all equipment including premium Shimano 105 - 11 speed road bicycle rental, helmet (if required) and snacks, water, and vehicle support where indicated. It is advised that you bring your own clipless pedals, shoes, helmet, water bottles and your favorite cycling snacks.
The ride is approximately 80 kilometers in length and the duration is approximately 4 to 5 hours - depending on theÂ rider speed and number of stops along the way. On the ride you will admire the ocean along the route and spot the majestic Sierra Madre mountains in the distance. The tour treats you to amazing views of the ocean and then brings you through lush, leafy jungle to the town of Punta De Mita. Â Punta De Mita is known as a playground for the rich and famous, has a funky bohemian vibe and is a great place to people watch.
After the tour, you will be taken back to your hotel.Â
Inclusions for Puerto Vallarta Bike Ride To Punta De Mita
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Exclusions for Puerto Vallarta Bike Ride To Punta De Mita
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
All customers must sign a waiver before beginning their tour
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Note: It is recommended that you bring your own clipless pedals, shoes, helmet, water bottles and your favorite cycling snacks.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.