Puerto Vallarta Combo Tour: Horseback Riding And Beach Break
OverviewFeel the thrills as you go across the bay to explore a hidden coastline in Puerto Vallarta. You will be taken away from the tourist areas to authentic Mexican fishing villages along the south coast of the bay. This multi-activity tour includes three stops that expose you to isolated, indigenous communities.
- Excellent value for money
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at a central location in Puerto Vallarta or Nuevo Vallarta to start your 6.5-hour tour. First, head to a fishing village south of Puerto Vallarta and walk through the town of less than 500 inhabitants as your guide tells you all about the lifestyle and culture of this remote community.
Then saddle up and mount your horse for ride through Sierra Madre Mountains to a beautiful waterfall where you can swim or relax and have a drink.
The final stop is the hidden village of Pizota. Relax at a private and secluded beach where you can use sea kayaks, hammocks, and sand rugs. Enjoy an open bar and Mexican buffet lunch of grilled steak and chicken, vegetables, beans, quesadillas, salsas, and cheesecake for dessert.
Your tour ends back in Puerto Vallarta.
Inclusions for Puerto Vallarta Combo Tour: Horseback Riding And Beach Break
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Safety equipment
Exclusions for Puerto Vallarta Combo Tour: Horseback Riding And Beach Break
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10
Maximum weight is 250 pounds per person
Not recommended to participants with back, neck, or knee problems
Expecting mothers are not allowed
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not designed for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mexi-Col Cycling Challenge in Puerto Vallarta
- Dedicated Dives for Certified Divers from Puerto Vallarta
- Signature Taco and Street Food Tour in Puerto Vallarta
- Private Tour: El Eden ATV Adventure from Puerto Vallarta
- Tacos After Dark: Evening Food Walking Tour in Puerto Vallarta
- Stand-Up Paddle Board Lesson in Puerto Vallarta