Puerto Vallarta Flyboard ExperienceWrite a Review
OverviewPair a jetpack with a snowboard and you have the new and cool sport of flyboarding. While in Puerto Vallarta, step into the bindings of a Flyboard propelled by blasts of water, and shoot up high above the great Pacific. Zoom around in the air, slice through the water and feel alive every second during this 40-minute adventure, including a 10-minute orientation. Master what only looks like an extreme sport with the help of an experienced instructor, and showcase your inner adrenaline junkie. Receive personalized attention on this small-group tour limited to four thrill seekers.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free drinks included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourCheck in at a marina in Puerto Vallarta for your Flyboard adventure. Receive a 10-minute safety briefing from an experienced instructor who orients you to the equipment, which uses the thrust of a jetpack to propel the connected Flyboard deck through the water and up into the air. It sounds extreme, but don’t worry, you’ll get the hang of it even as a first-timer.
Ride a Jet Ski out into the Pacific Ocean, place your feet in the bindings of the Flyboard, and then zip around for 30 minutes of adrenaline-packed action. Nearly 400 pounds of lift send you slashing through the water or flying high above. Your instructor will be right there to help as needed while a photographer captures your daredevil antics (pictures are available for purchase after the tour).
Then, Aquaman-meets-Iron-Man, it’s time to step off the board, slow down your heart rate and return to the marina.
Inclusions for Puerto Vallarta Flyboard Experience
- Use of Flyboard equipment
- Life jacket
- Wetsuit (optional)
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Puerto Vallarta Flyboard Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Cameras are not allowed
Maximum weight is 250 lbs (113 kg)
It is recommended that you wear a bathing suit, bring towels, a change of clothes and wear sunscreen
Important: this tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.