OverviewAll on board the Puffing Billy steam train ride through the lush forest of The Dandenongs! Your full day tour also includes wine tasting at renowned wineries in the Yarra Valley as well as a visit to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery for afternoon tea. Start your tour with a trip on Puffing Billy followed by a Bush Billy morning tea and a spit roast lunch at Fergusson's Winery.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourExperience a morning tea like no other with the bright and colorful birds of The Dandenongs at the Sherbrooke Forest. Try an Aussie Bush Billy Tea and perhaps try a bit of Vegemite with some crackers. There is also the opportunity to hand feed the birds, who are always eager for a bite to eat (bird feed at own expense).
After morning tea you will board the historic Puffing Billy steam train as it winds its way through the lush rainforest to Menzies Creek. This is such a fun experience for those of all ages. After the train ride it's time for lunch. Lunch is spent at Fergusson's Winery where they put on a delicious spit roast lunch (vegetarian options available) that you can enjoy with a glass of their wine. There is also the opportunity after lunch to try additional wines in the cellar door.
For those who love chocolate and ice cream, you'll then be taken to a chocolate lovers heaven at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. Here you can try free samples of chocolates, buy plenty of chocolate and gifts and if you're lucky you may also catch them making the chocolate!
The afternoon is then spent trying some of the Yarra Valley's finest wines. First stop is at the famous Rochford Winery where you will join a wine appreciation tasting. There is also a great shop to buy local produce. Next you will visit Dominique Portet where you can enjoy tastings and a tour before heading back to Melbourne CBD
Inclusions for Puffing Billy Train And Yarra Valley Food And Wine Day Trip From Melbourne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Morning tea
- Wine tasting
- Driver/guide with live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach and free Wi-Fi on board
- Puffing Billy steam train ride
- Visit to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery
Exclusions for Puffing Billy Train And Yarra Valley Food And Wine Day Trip From Melbourne
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Spirit Of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
- Yarra Valley Wine And Winery Tour From Melbourne
- Melbourne Zoo General Entry Ticket
- Melbourne City Sights Morning Tour With Optional Yarra Cruise
- Great Ocean Road Small-Group Eco-Tour From Melbourne
- Puffing Billy Steam Train, Yarra Valley And Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary Day Tour
- Private Melbourne Tour By Bicycle
- Yarra Valley - Museums And Wineries
- Farm Experience And Gold
- Jewish Melbourne