Puffing Billy Train Day Trip With Healesville Sanctuary Meet And Greet From Melbourne
OverviewBoard the historic Puffing Billy train ride through the Dandenongs to Menzies Creek. This tour also includes wine tasting and lunch at Fergusson's winery, Aussie Bush Billy tea and a stop at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. The afternoon is spent at Healesville Sanctuary for an exclusive 'Meet and Feed' experience with an Australian animal!
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Ideal choice for families
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get up-close to native wildlife
Know More about this tourEnjoy a morning tea like no other with the bright and colorful birds of The Dandenongs in the Sherbrooke Forest. Try an Aussie Bush Billy Tea with lamington cakes or perhaps try a bit of Vegemite. There is also the opportunity to hand feed the birds, who are always wanting a bite to eat (bird feed at own expense).
After morning tea board the historic Puffing Billy steam train as it winds it's way through the lush rainforest to Menzies Creek. This is a fun experience for those of all ages. After the train ride it's time for lunch. Lunch is spent at Fergusson's Winery where they put on a delicious spit roast lunch (vegetarian options available) that you can enjoy with a glass of wine.
For those who love chocolate and ice cream, you'll then be taken to a chocolate lovers heaven at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. Here you can try free samples of chocolates, buy plenty of chocolate and gifts and if you're lucky you may also catch them making the chocolate!
Then, visit Healesville Sanctuary for a truly Aussie experience.See Australian animals like Tasmanian Devils, Emus, Koalas, Kangaroos, Platypus, Dingoes and many more! Make sure you catch the "Spirits of the Sky" show there too.
Inclusions for Puffing Billy Train Day Trip With Healesville Sanctuary Meet And Greet From Melbourne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board coach
- Driver/guide with live commentary on board
- Puffing Billy Train Ride
- Entrance fees to Healesville Sanctuary
- Visit to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery
- Morning tea
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Puffing Billy Train Day Trip With Healesville Sanctuary Meet And Greet From Melbourne
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.