Puffing Billy Train With Optional Penguin Parade Or Melbourne City Tour
OverviewTake a ride on the historic steam train Puffing Billy as it works it's way through the lush rainforest of the Blue Dandenong Ranges. Take in the beauty of the Sherbrooke Forest before stopping for an Aussie style Bush Billy Tea served with lamingtons and crackers that you can try with an Aussie favorite: Vegemite. After the journey on Puffing Billy there is a stop at the quiet forest village of Sassafras, a favorite for locals to visit for it's teas, crafts and antiques.
- Ideal choice for families
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAfter departing Federation Square in Melbourne, travel out of the city through the South-Eastern suburbstothe beautiful Sherbrooke Forest, right in the heart of The Dandenongs for a refreshing stopof Aussie stylemorning tea. Your Aussie style morning tea consists of Bush Billy Tea, lamingtons and Vegemite to try with crackers. There is time also to buy some bird seed to hand feed the colorful and peckish crimson rosellas and king parrots!
After this delightful treat, hop on board the Puffing Billy steam train at Belgrave to Menzies Creek. The half hour journey through the forest is the most scenic and our driver will meet you at Menzies Creek for the remainder of the tour.
To cap off this fun morning tour in the Blue Dandenongs, stop in the village of Sassafras. This lovely village is well known among Melbournians for it's good quality antiques and crafts, as well as it's tea shop. The tour will conclude at Federation Square.
If you have chosen the optional upgrade for the Penguin Parade and the Melbourne City Tour, you will start the second half of your tour here.
Inclusions for Puffing Billy Train With Optional Penguin Parade Or Melbourne City Tour
- Puffing Billy train ride
- Morning tea (Aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons and Vegemite with crackers)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
Exclusions for Puffing Billy Train With Optional Penguin Parade Or Melbourne City Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off (depending on option taken)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Please confirm with the supplier exact pickup time at time of reconfirmation
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mornington Peninsula including Strawberry Farm Day Tour from Melbourne
- Wilsons Promontory Day Trip from Melbourne
- Private Transfer Melbourne CBD to Melbourne International and Domestic Airport
- Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
- Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip from Melbourne Including Moonlit Sanctuary
- Melbourne Baywatch Half Day Trike Tour for Two