Puffing Billy Vintage Steam Train, Healesville Sanctuary And Yarra Valley - MelbourneWrite a Review
OverviewTravel through Melbourne's leafy eastern suburbs to the Dandenong Ranges, home of the giant Mountain Ash forests. Enjoy morning tea while you feed the beautiful Rosellas or take a stroll through the magnificent forests. Travel on the historic Puffing Billy narrow gauge steam train before having lunch and a tour of the Healesville Sanctuary, where you can see kangaroos, koalas, emus and platypus up close.
- Feel enchanted at leafy forests.
- Take a ride in a vintage steam train.
- Witness unique Australian animals on a Full Day Shore Excursion with a Private Guide.
- Return to Melbourne through the picturesque Yarra Valley.
Know More about this tour
Travel through trendy St Kilda to the Dandenong Ranges. Enjoy morning tea while you feed the Rosellas and cockatoos among the majestic Mountain Ash forests.
After morning tea, join Puffing Billy vintage steam train* for a trip through the rolling hills. Or you can visit Mt Dandenong Observatory, William Ricketts Sanctuary (with sculptures in a mystical setting among fern trees), or magnificent gardens such as the National Rhododendron Gardens. Alternatively you can visit one of the Yarra Valleys many famous wineries or a micobrewery
Then travel to Healesville Sanctuary where you enjoy lunch and have a minimum of 90 minutes to wander through the Sanctuary, which is Victoria's top Australian wildlife destination, with iconic Australian animals set in a magical bushland environment amongst the rolling hills of the Yarra Valley.
The tour returns to Melbourne via the picturesque Yarra Valley and the Melbourne sports precinct, home of the 1956 Olympic Games.
Inclusions for Puffing Billy Vintage Steam Train, Healesville Sanctuary And Yarra Valley
- Transport for the day.
- Morning tea.
- Ticket for Puffing Billy or entry to Mt Dandenong Observatory or cost of wine tasting or beer tasting
- Entrance to Healesville Sanctuary.
- Bottled water.
- Ponchos if raining.
Exclusions for Puffing Billy Vintage Steam Train, Healesville Sanctuary And Yarra Valley
Lunch of own choice at Healesville Sanctuary.
Estimated Local Cash Needed:
25 AUD - Lunch of own choice at Healesville Sanctuary
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.