Punilla Valley(Dec-March) - CordobaWrite a Review
Take the tour and experience the city the way it is meant to be explored. Visit destinations like the picturesque San RoqueDam, CosquínCity, LaFalda City
Capilla del Monte City, LosCocos, Villa Carlos Paz City and witness the city the way it is meant to be explored. See some of the best attractions and enjoy to the fullest.
- Visit the beautiful San Roque Dam
- Get to see the Cosquín City and La Falda City
- Visit the Capilla del Monte City
- Tour of the famous Los Cocos and Villa Carlos Paz City
Know More about this tour
We leave Cordoba through the provincial route n° E-55 sighseeing La Calera Hydroelectric Power Plant and the San Roque Dam which is the oldest in the province. We will pass Bialet Massé and Santa María de Punilla up to Cosquín, the National Folklore Capital.
We go through Valle Hermoso to La falda where we are going to cross the classic Eden Avenue and the mall. We cross the town of Huerta Grande and Villa Giardino to arrive to Capilla del Monte at the base of the mystical Uritorco hill.
We continue visiting Los Cocos (the chairlift is opcional and is not included), Cruz Grande, Cruz Chica and La Cumbre with its european-style mansions. Last we will arrive at Villa Carlos Paz tourist center in the late hours of the evening before returning to Cordoba.
- Children under 6 years are free
- Children 6 years or more have to pay the adult rate
Inclusions for Punilla Valley(Dec-March)
- Transfer IN/OUT
- Spanish/English guide
Exclusions for Punilla Valley(Dec-March)
- Museum tickets
- Food and beverages
- Any personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.