Punta Cana 2- Or 3-Day PADI Certification Scuba Diving CourseWrite a Review
OverviewTake home the ultimate souvenir from Punta Cana -- PADI diving certification! Learn to dive with an expert instructor over two or three days, and receive PADI certification upon completion of your course. Experience the excitement of pool and ocean dives as you learn the basics of PADI Open Water diving or scuba-diving at a private resort in Bavaro.
- All necessary equipment included
- Small-group tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourSpend the day learning to dive in the Dominican Republic! After pickup from your Punta Cana hotel, travel to a private resort in Bavaro to meet your expert scuba instructor. With more than 20 years’ experience, your tutors have taught more than 5,000 certified divers worldwide. By the end of the course you will be PADI (Professional Associate of Diving Instructors) certified.
Your small-group diving lessons include pool and ocean dives, revealing the amazing underwater world that lies beneath the waves. All diving equipment and class materials are included, and you can choose from a two-day or three-day course.
Scuba Diver Course (2 Days):The scuba diver option is spread over 2 days and includes an academic session, where you'll learn about the diving equipment, diving language and more. You'll also get to participate in 2 pool dive training sessions and 2 open-water ocean dives up to 40 feet (12 meters).
Open Water Course (3 Days): The open water course option last 3 days and includes an academic session, plus 3 pool dive training sessions and 4 open-water ocean dives up to 60 feet (18 meters).
Having achieved PADI certification, you are qualified to dive at any dive center in the world up to 60 feet (18 meters)!
Inclusions for Punta Cana 2- Or 3-Day PADI Certification Scuba Diving Course
- Diving equipment
- PADI certification upon completion
- Knowledgeable instructor
- Pool and ocean dives
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Punta Cana 2- Or 3-Day PADI Certification Scuba Diving Course
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note: hotel transportation is not included for Cap Cana and Punta Cana Resort Club hotels
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Note: it is recommended that you bring a snack and sunscreen
Please note: hotel transportation is not included for Cap Cana and Punta Cana Resort Club hotels
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.