From USD 139
OverviewExplore land and sea in Punta Cana by off-road buggy and catamaranall in one day! With this full-day combo tour, experience the adrenaline rush of driving a Club Car 4x4 vehicle along a jungle path. Stop at Playa Blanca (White Beach) and swim in a crystal-clear lagoon at the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park. Then, enjoy a smooth catamaran ride over the Caribbean, stopping for more swimming and a delicious seaside lunch. Complimentary rum, beer, soda and snacks as well as hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
Know More about this tourMeet your professional guide upon hotel pickup in Punta Cana and transfer to the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park—the most beautiful ecological reserve in the Caribbean. After a safety briefing upon arrival, hop aboard a modern, two-person off-road Club Car to begin your 4x4 adventure!
Follow your guide along a network of nature trails within the private, 1,500-acre (600-hectare) ecological reserve. You’ll find the small-wheel, zero-emissions electric vehicle a pleasure to drive (or ride, if you opt to be a passenger). Stop at the unspoiled beach of Playa Blanca to swim in the crystal-clear water of this tropical paradise or play on a white-sand beach shaded by coconut palms.
Then, follow interpretive trails back through the reserve and dip into the crystal-clear water of one of 12 freshwater lagoons. Learn about the 80 species of birds and other fauna, including iguanas, that make these protected coastal and inland habitats their home.
After relaxing in this majestic natural setting, it’s time to board the boat, Caribbean Sea, for a catamaran ride. You’ll stop for a delicious lunch at a seaside restaurant along the way and have time to enjoy the beautiful beach or swim in another lagoon afterward. Re-board the catamaran for a smooth ride over this amazing seascape, including a final stop at a natural pool where you can take a refreshing dip in the waist-high waters of the Caribbean.
Your full-day adventure ends with a final toast at the Punta Cana Marina and drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Punta Cana Combo Tour: Off-Road Buggy And Catamaran With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beverages (water, soda, rum and beer)
Exclusions for Punta Cana Combo Tour: Off-Road Buggy And Catamaran With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drive the 4x4 is 18
Minimum age to participate is 6
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.