- A rural home with a Medicinal plant garden and Saint Hut
- Visit the cave where Sir Francis Drake is said to have hidden from the Spanish and another which has yet to be fully explored,
- See the house where Juan Ponce de Leon, the man who discovered Puerto Rico, lived over 500 years ago.
- Enjoy a river boat ride thru a natural Pelican Sanctuary.
Have a delicious local lunch on the edge of the water where the sound of ocean waves will serenade you; a true experience for all your senses.You'll see Sugarcane fields and the Bateys which are home to thousands of Haitian workers and offer an amazing rural landscape.
When returning, let your guide show you how locals live in the city and visit the:
- National Basilica.
- Local boys shelter sponsored by Outback Adventures with your help!