OverviewExplore some of the Dominican Republic's most beautiful natural attractions on this full-day trip from Punta Cana! Explore Altos de Chavon and learn about this history of this town known as the 'city of artists'. Then, enjoy some fun in the sun at Catalina Island! Snorkel, dance and relax on the beautiful beaches of this popular island. Hotel transportation, lunch and drinks are included on this day trip.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourYou'll be picked up from your hotel in a comfortable bus with air conditioning and head to your first stop -Â Altos de Chavon.
Also called the City of Artists, Altos de Cavon is like a medieval Mediterranean city of extraordinary beauty, which stars have paraded in the amphitheater as Frank Sinatra, Carlos Santana, Sting, Luis Miguel. Next, descend the stairs to reach the Chavon River, one of the most beautiful river Dominican Republic. After visiting Chavon River, head to Minitas Casa de Campo, one of the most beautiful beach resorts in the Caribbean.
We will continue our journey to Catalina Island, the hidden treasure in the Caribbean, on our arrival we will enjoy a welcome drink and our tour guide will explain the history and geography of Catalina Island and its natural environment.
At 11:45 we will provide the necessary equipment or Snorkeling and head to the Wall, one of the most beautiful dive sites in the country, and look at beautiful species of colorful tropical fish, corals and reefs.
Next up is lunch! Enjoy a delicious meal in a special area with BBQ chicken, potatoes, green salads and grilled vegetables, white rice moro, local drinks such as water, soft drinks, beer, Cuba Libre, coffee and taste the famous and Ron Dominican Mamajuana.
After lunch, enjoy some relaxation on the beautiful white sand beaches and crystalline waters of Catalina Island. For those who wish to continue the activities, enjoy some dancing!Â
At 3:45 pm return to the coast, this time to visit the Club House and Fisheries, Central Romana and your guide will explain the development of sugarcane and its economic importance to this country and also prove their products.
After this full-day of exploring some of Dominican Republic's treasures, you'll be transported back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Punta Cana Day Trip: Catalina Island And Altos De Chavon
- Buffet lunch
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Visit To Altos de Chavon
Exclusions for Punta Cana Day Trip: Catalina Island And Altos De Chavon
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.