Punta Cana Half-Day Deep Sea Sport Fishing TourWrite a Review
OverviewPunta Cana is a great place to discover deep sea sport fishing! Billed as the world’s top billfish destination, this is the home of the annual White and Blue Marlin Tournament. You'll have the opportunity for catches like Dorado, Wahoo, Barracuda, Jacks, Amber Jacks, Sailfish, Bill Fish, Yellowfin, Bonita, Albacore, Kingfish, as well as the big catches of Blue and White Marlin. Choose between a morning or afternoon departure for this 4-hour tour with all equipment included.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDiscover deep sea sport fishing in Punta Cana on this half-day fishing adventure! Whether you start in the morning or afternoon, you'll have the opportunity for catches like Dorado, Wahoo, Barracuda, Jacks, Amber Jacks, Sailfish, Bill Fish, Yellowfin, Bonita, Albacore, Kingfish, as well as the big catches of Blue and White Marlin.
Whether you are a professional to a novice fisherman, this tour is right for you! You can also bring your friends and family at observer rates.
Come enjoy one of life's greatest pleasures in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - fishing! Let the experienced crew assist you in landing the big one!
Inclusions for Punta Cana Half-Day Deep Sea Sport Fishing Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for Punta Cana Half-Day Deep Sea Sport Fishing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Boat can accommodate a total of 7 fisherman and 3 observers.
Please note: In deep sea fishing the rods are placed in a holder. The rods are then grasped when there is a bite. The type of fishing done on this excursion is trolling. Trolling is a method of fishing where several baited lines are drawn through the water. In other words, the boat is constantly in motion. If you are subject to sea sickness, you may want to take some motion sickness pills prior to departure.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.