OverviewGlide through Punta Cana on an efficient and eco-friendly Segway! This two-hour tour by unique motorized transport takes you past several scenic landscapes, including residential areas, golf courses and beautiful beaches on your way to Punta Cana Ecological Reserve. Inside the park, stop for a refreshing swim in a private lagoon. Your Segway tour includes a complimentary beverage and round-trip transport from your hotel.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tour
After pickup from your hotel and arrival at your starting point, you’ll be welcomed with a refreshing beverage from your friendly guide. Receive an introductory lesson on how to operate your Segway, a self-balancing machine that combines the quick pace of a tour on wheels with the fresh air of a walking tour.
Then, hop aboard your all-terrain Segway and follow your guide on a memorable eco-adventure through the lovely landscapes of Punta Cana. Cruise by exclusive residential neighborhoods, golf courses and gorgeous beaches to the garden of palm trees, where you’ll view more than 23 different types of palms.
Continue on the trail around Punta Cana Ecological Reserve, a 1,500-acre (600-hectare) park protecting coastal and inland habitats, including 80 species of birds and more than 500 types of plants. Your guide will point out the ranch, greenhouse, apiary (where bees are raised) and the farm where Dominican Republic sugarcane was once cultivated.
After you take in your surroundings, head inside the private park, maintained by the Punta Cana Ecological Foundation, to one of the 12 freshwater lagoons. Here, you can dip into the pristine waters for a swim before your Segway tour ends with return transport to your Punta Cana hotel.
Inclusions for Punta Cana Segway Tour
- Local guide
- Use of Segway
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Punta Cana Segway Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: minimum age to drive is 6 years old
It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel and comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.