Punta Cana Surf Lesson
OverviewTake your Punta cana vacation up a notch with a private or small-group surf lesson in the warm waters of beautiful Macao Beach, on the Atlantic side of the Dominican Republic. In addition to simply being fun, the experience allows you to get a little exercise and enjoy a slice of island life. With a qualified local instructor who has at least five years of teaching experience, you’ll learn the basics — like paddling and popping up — on the beach, and then head into the sea to put your newfound skills to the test.
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Punta Cana, head to Macao Beach and meet your surfing instructor, who will pair you with a surfboard. Then start your lesson on the beach, where your instructor will introduce you to the sport of surfing and tell you about the proper techniques for paddling and popping up on your board.
Practice your stance for a while until you feel comfortable, and then grab your board and hit the warm blue waters of the Atlantic.
Fasten your ankle strap and hop on your surfboard, paddling out from the beach. Your instructor will be with you in the water, telling you when to paddle and when to pop up. If you need it, you’ll be given a little push from the back of your board to make sure you catch as many waves as you can.
Back on the beach, rehydrate with fresh fruit and coconut water. Your lesson ends with hotel drop-off in Punta Cana.
You have two options from which to choose when you book: Select a private, one-on-one lesson, which allows you to catch the most waves you can while being corrected on your form. Or take a small-group lesson with a maximum of three students per instructor; while allowing you to still receive close communication and instruction from your teacher, you will wait your turn to catch waves when you’re in the water.
You also have two options for time of day, either morning or afternoon.
Inclusions for Punta Cana Surf Lesson
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at select hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Certified surf instructor
- Life jackets (if desired)
- Purified or coconut water and seasonal fruit
Exclusions for Punta Cana Surf Lesson
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years
Suitable for all levels of experience
It is recommended that you bring a towel and wear a bathing suit and comfortable shoes
Not recommended for participants with back problems or other serious medical conditions
Must be physically fit
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Saman Adventure to Limn Waterfall and Cayo Levantado
- Saman Exotic- Los Haitises National Park and Cayo Levantado from Punta Cana
- Safari Monkey Land from Punta Cana
- Saman Adventure- Limn Waterfall and Cayo Levantado From La Romana
- Isla Saona Deluxe- Rio Chavon and Lobster
- Side by Side Combo 4x4 ADV PLUS Caribbean Sea Individual
- Caribbean Pirates Snorkeling Adventure from Punta Cana
- Bvaro Splash Speed Boats and Diving