Punta Izopo Wildlife Refuge In Ranger 4x4 From Tela
OverviewGet ventures through the outskirts of Tela, Honduras in the Ranger adventure with Punta Izopo as your destination to view the mangrove river and an exuberant jungle full of wild life in the Ro Pltano.Join this 7-hour tour departing early in the morning from Tela and get ready for the adventure!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourStarting from the coast of the Caribbean city of Tela, you will go to the jungle and the beach at the same time passing through two Garifuna Villages until we reach the Punta Izopo National Park.
When you arrive to the park you start the journey, kayaking through the maze of mangrove creeks and rivers making up the Ro Pltano and the Ro Hicaque Lagoon.
As you penetrate the mangroves paddling through the narrow channels, there is an incredible atmosphere as the greenery closes in around you and you realize how close you are to the sights and sounds of the tropics.
Butterflies such as the Blue Morph abound as well as an ample variety of water birds including kingfishers and herons.
We go back onto to the Ranger for a visit to one of the Garifuna Villages where you can swim and have a typical lunch by the beach.
Inclusions for Punta Izopo Wildlife Refuge In Ranger 4x4 From Tela
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only - does not apply for Indura Beach Resort)
Exclusions for Punta Izopo Wildlife Refuge In Ranger 4x4 From Tela
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 5 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.