Punta Tombo And Toninas Watching - Puerto Madryn
OverviewThis is a one of its kind tour, which will include sightings at the Punta Tombo and the Toninas. There is dolphin watching in store and a visit to the Puerto Rawson, while you also get to visit the Union Beach. A well versed tour guide will preside over the tour of Punta Tombo, while confabulating in English and Spanish with you. The tour will also include a visit to Gaiman.
- Dolphin watching
- Visit the Puerto Rawson
- Tour the Union Beach
- Explore Punta Tombo
- Visit the Gaiman
Know More about this tour
In this program, visit the most important penguin colony in Latin America. Combined with the magnificent experience of observing dolphins in their natural habitat.
First stop, Puerto Rawson, Union Beach, at 09:00 pm, where the sighting of dolphins will be performed.
Then we will go to Punta Tombo, landform that is the habitat of the Magellanic penguin.
In this program, visit the most important penguin in Latin America. It's combined with the magnificent experience of observing dolphins in their natural habitat.
Dolphin watching. The world's smallest dolphin. We will navigate until we'll see the playful dolphins in their habitat. This tour takes about 1 hour 30 minutes.
Upon return, we'll have some free time for a bite at the Port of Rawson, famous for its seafood. Then we will go to Punta Tombo, geographically serving as the Magellanic penguins habitat.
Estimated time remaining in this reserve: 1 hour 30 minutes
There will be some time to observe how the different animals cohabit on the coast, such as Gulls, Skuas, Giant Petrels, Cormorants, Oystercatchers and duck steams. Given the extent of the area, characteristic species of the steppe such as guanacos, choiques, rabbits and foxes can be seen.
As in the previous excursion (Chubut River Valley), we'll will visit the town of Gaiman, to admire its culture, some chapels of a very particular architecture and taste the tea.
Inclusions for Punta Tombo And Toninas Watching
- Roundtrip transfers
- Spanish/English guide
Exclusions for Punta Tombo And Toninas Watching
- Food and beverage
- Any aditional
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.