Fly through treetops and soar over waterfalls on this thrilling zipline shore excursion from Puntarenas! At Adventure Park Costa Rica, zoom across 25 zipline cables that take you through the rainforest canopy and above 11 gorgeous waterfalls. Plus, increase the adrenaline factor by swinging over a hanging bridge and rappelling down 180 feet. As expert guides show you the way, youll benefit from personalized attention on this small-group tour, limited to a maximum of 10 participants.
- All entrance fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ship arrives at the Puerto Caldera port, receive transport to Adventure Park Costa Rica, one of the country’s largest canopy parks with an assortment of treetops experiences and waterfalls. Your experienced guides will provide safety instruction and lead the way, so all you have to do is enjoy the spectacular views on this unbelievable, energy-packed Costa Rican zipline adventure.
Going high above the rainforest floor, experience 25 cables, 11 waterfalls, two rappelling maneuvers and a swing over a suspension bridge, plus the opportunity to swim in a refreshing mountain pool. Feel your adrenaline course through you as you zip around and then rappel more than 180 feet (56 meters) next to a waterfall.
After your descent, enjoy lunch (included) at the park’s Tucan restaurant and relax before your guide drives you back to the Puntarenas port.
Note: You must be physically fit to do this tour. Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes, and bring your bathing suit. Water is provided throughout the zipline tour.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Puntarenas port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Puntarenas Shore Excursion: Waterfall Canopy Zipline Tour
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- All necessary equipment
- Bottled water
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore Excursion guarantee
Exclusions for Puntarenas Shore Excursion: Waterfall Canopy Zipline Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show