One of Tromsø's main ambitions is participation in dogsled racing. Training of both dogs and people throughout the year is essential and summer is the time for new puppies first try at teamwork.
Take part in the most fun part of our job, spending time with the little ones as they race to see who will become the next star leader dog. Suitable for adults and always a hit with the kid
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tour
Of the 300 Alaskan huskies at the Troms husky farm the puppies are most important. Join our experienced handlers and train the youngest sled dogs who are from 4 weeks to 6 months. We will take the puppies out for 1 - 1,5 hour hike close to the husky farm and do different exercises in wilderness depending on the age of the puppies. Back at the centre lunch will be served.
Inclusions for Puppy Training Experience At A Husky Farm In Tromso
- Professional guide
- Transport (30 min each way)
- Rain clothes
Exclusions for Puppy Training Experience At A Husky Farm In Tromso
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Polar Fishing Adventure From Tromso
- Midnight Sun Kayaking Tour From Tromso
- Reindeer Feeding, Sami Culture And Short Reindeer Sledding
- Essential Tromso: Historical City Walk
- Ski Building Workshop In Tromso
- Polar Fjord Excursion From Tromso By Bus
- Sea Kayaking In Tromso
- Drive A Husky Sled In Tromso
- Polar Northern Light Chasing In Tromso