Pushkar Private Day Trip - Jaipur
OverviewPrivate trip to Pushkar from Jaipur by an air-conditioned car with a guide. Pushkar is beautiful town nestled in a valley. This is considered one of the most sacred place to the Hindus because of Temple of Lord Brahma - the creator of the universe. There are numerous lakes around this temple and walking around them is a wonderful experience. Enroute visit the magnificent Fort Kishangarh and have lunch at Phool Mahal Palace by the lake.
- Choice of seating available
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourLeave Jaipur at 7:30 AM after an early breakfast in a chauffeur-driven and air-conditioned car with a guide (approx. 100 km). The first stop is Phool Mahal Palace situated on a lake. The Palace now is a hotel, but it used to be owned and operated by the former Maharaja of Kishangarh. After a welcome drink take a tour at the halls and open areas of the Palace. View the migratory birds in hundreds flying in and out of the lake. Take a 5-minute stroll to Fort Kishangarh that is also owned by the Maharaja. In the vast courtyard of the Fort, there are cannons and ornate horse-drawn carriages. The fort houses is also a studio where artists make re-productions on paper and silk canvas of the famous miniature paintings known at the Kishangarh School of Paintings. Return to Phool Mahal Palace for a sumptuous lunch.
After a 4-hour stay here proceed to Pushkar (approx. 40 minutes). Visit the lakes and get fascinated by the chanting of the priests doing some sacred ceremonies for people who come from all parts of India. Visit the Brahma Temple and see the 'arties' being performed by the head priest and his juniors. Take a bullock-cart ride in the country-side and see the setting sun in all its glory.
Around 7 PM take the return journey to Jaipur and arrive by 9:30 PM.
Inclusions for Pushkar Private Day Trip
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
Exclusions for Pushkar Private Day Trip
- Photograph charges and tips
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 18 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Full-Day Trip to the Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort from Jaipur
- Private Tour: Cycling in Rajasthan's Villages with Lunch at the Grand Palace
- Private Day and Night Tour of Jaipur City Monuments Including Dinner with an Indian Family
- 3-Hour Morning Bike Tour of Jaipur
- Private Jaipur Day Trip from New Delhi with Lunch
- Private Tour: Complete Jaipur Sightseeing with Elephant ride and Monument Entrance Fees