Puzzle Room Lisbon - Live Escape GameWrite a Review
OverviewAnyone can open a door with a key but … what if you don´t have a lock?
Gather one or more friends and come to challenge the most enigmatic room in Lisbon. Here, in Puzzle Room , your physical ability doesn’t matter… use your mental skills and imagination, it is what will help you achieve the goal.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Family friendly
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourThe Heist
Virgílio Marçal was a Portuguese smuggler aspiring to be a navigator, or a navigator condemned to be a smuggler. He never traveled without two things: his gray hat and the dream of finding a treasure.
Lorenzo Lopez, a lonely and unlikable Spaniard passing goods to smugglers, had a particular affinity for Virgílio. On one of those business mornings on the border, Virgílio didn’t find Lorenzo. In his place was a letter with Virgílio’s name that contained a key and an address written on a small paper. It read: “Rua do Passadiço, 142, Lisboa”. On the inside of the envelope, written in pencil, was a date and hour, followed by a note that had clearly been written in a hurry, saying: – “I need you to find the map in an hour. I'm counting on you, my dear friend.” But what was this map Lorenzo wanted Virgílio to find? And where was Lorenzo?
Distressed and intrigued by the disappearance of his friend, not knowing what he would find, our navigator/smuggler headed for Lisbon.
“I have one hour…”
The Lost Island
At long last, Virgílio Marçal has found a clue to the whereabouts of his friend Lorenzo Lopes. In addition to the path described on the map, Lorenzo wrote a cryptic message:
"Legend has it that, many centuries ago, a treasure was stolen from the Spaniards, but all who touched their gold had a terrible fate. To avoid greater misfortune, the treasure was hidden in a Lost Island in the Atlantic, never to be found again. If you're seeing this message, it's because you found my map. I don't believe in legends, so I'm going to find this treasure, no matter what it takes... "
"So that's why Lorenzo disappeared," thought Virgílio. "No time to waste... My friend needs me more than ever!"
Without any thought to what he's leaving behind, Virgílio buys a plane ticket that will take him as close as possible to this Lost Island.
From that point on, he must sail in a sea full of dangers... If everything goes well, he'll be able to get there in less than 24 hours...
How will this adventure end?
You have 60 minutes to find out...
Inclusions for Puzzle Room Lisbon - Live Escape Game
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Puzzle Room Lisbon - Live Escape Game
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.