Pyeongchang Tour - Pyeongchang-gun
OverviewPyeongchang is a county in Gangwon province of South Korea, it located in the Taebaek Mountains region. Pyeongchang became famous for tourist because it will host the 2018 Winter Olympics and the 2018 Winter Paralympics. Come to discover the most popular attractions in Pyeongchang.
- Visit Pyeongchang, the place will host the 2018 Winter Olympics and the 2018 Winter Paralympics
- Visit Daegwallyeong Sheep Farm, enjoy the green or snow field and feeding the cute sheep
- Visit LeeHyo-seok Culture Village where the author Lee Hyo-Seok was born and raised
- Visit Woljeongsa Temple, the head temple of the Jogye Order of Korean Buddhism
Know More about this tour
Daegwallyeong Sheep Farm
Located in the mountains of Pyeongchang, the Daegwallyeong Sheep Farm raises more than 200 sheep on a total area of 195 k! You will be able to see the herds of white sheep roaming on the green plains of the farm or peacefully sleeping in the various barns, and also feed them with hay. The sheep grazing season usually begins in early May after they have all been shaved, and lasts until the end of October. The cool breeze when standing at the peak of the farm, the wide green hill, and the blue sky with the roaming sheep offer a really peaceful experience. It is a perfect place for family outings!
Lee Hyo-Seok Culture Village
The Lee Hyo-Seok Culture Village is the place where the author Lee Hyo-Seok (penname “Gasan”) was born and raised. The village is also the setting of the author’s story "When the Buckwheat Blossoms,” one of the most celebrated Korean short stories to date.
Woljeongsa is a head temple of the Jogye Order of Korean Buddhism, the name means “Moon Vitality Temple” .This is composed of 60 temples and 8 monasteries made into one large temple. Located in the forest of Odaesan mountain in Pyeongchang and this is one of the most beautiful temples in South Korea.
- 08:00 Hotel pick up from Seoul
- 11:00 Daegwallyeong Sheep Farm
- Woljeongsa Temple
- Lee Hyo-Seok Culture Village
- 16:00 Depart for Seoul
- 19:30 Drop off at hotel in Seoul
Inclusions for Pyeongchang Tour
- English speaking tour guide
- Private Transport
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Admission fees
Exclusions for Pyeongchang Tour
- Gratuties (optional)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.