OverviewThe Pyramid Lake Canoe Adventure is an excellent way to start or finish your day in Jasper National Park. Join a private, unique canoe adventure for couples, friends and families, and be blown away by the numerous snowcapped peaks and the chance to see the wildlife that call the area home. Keep an eye out for osprey, loons, muskrat and beaver. Fingers-crossed, you may even see moose, bear, elk, deer and wolves!
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourExperience Jasper up close and on the water. Wind down lakeside and appreciate quality time with your travel mates. This 4-hour canoe adventure is a way to get away from the crowds and enjoy Jasper on your own terms. Your guides will take good care of you as you canoe to shore for homemade treats, hot drinks and summer day swims or autumn campfires.
Your initiation to the rich history and traditions of the Canadian canoe culture includes homemade treats and hot beverages served shoreside. In colder months, sit by the campfire to ensure your maximum comfort.
No experience is necessary as this is a flat water experience so you won't get wet, and your certified canoe guide will offer instruction on paddling as you enjoy the panoramic vistas and mountain peaks. Be sure to keep your cameras handy for the chance to observe the local wildlife.
Safety equipment is provided. Your life jackets include camera pockets and it's requested that you dress for the weather based on up-to-date forecasts. Your local tour supplier will provide rain gear, gloves and toques (winter hats). Your canoe will be a five to eight passenger handmade cedar strip Voyageur Canoe or a two-to-four passenger Mckenzie Canoe.
Inclusions for Pyramid Lake Canoeing Adventure
- Baked Goods
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Rain Gear
Exclusions for Pyramid Lake Canoeing Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.