Pyramids And Al Azhar Park Private Tour - Cairo
- Family friendly
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tour
Start at 9 AM when you will meet yourEgyptologist tour guide in your hotel and then move by a private A/C carto Giza city to visit Giza plateau .Your tour guide will start to give you an introduction about the ancient Egyptian history and the pyramids ,when reach to Giza plateau of the pyramids you will visit the great pyramid of King Cheops which is the only survived monument from the 7 wonders of the ancient world ,you will also see the middle pyramid of king Chephren and admire the great constructing of it and by the great and middle pyramids you will see the solar boat museum including the ancient ship which used for transferring the mummy of the great pharaoh Cheops .there will be also a chance to make a camel or horse ride at the pyramids (ask your guide) .
On the way to the small pyramid of King Mycernuis see the ancient EgyptianMastaba tombs ,then you will get to a wonderful panoramic view from which you will have the best spot to take the pictures of the group of the pyramids of Giza together .
he last stop in Giza plateau will be at he great sphinx where you your guide will tell you about its history an d secrets and you will also see there the remains of the valley temple where the mummification process for the king`s body took place .
After The pyramids there will be a short stop at the papyrus work shop where you will learn about this ancient Egyptian craft then a break for lunch (optional) .
After Giza we will move back to Cairo and get to a very interesting part of it at old Medieval Cairo to visit the national park ofAl Azharone of the world's sixty great public spacestoEnjoy exotic settings, reminiscent of ancient times gone by a variety of unique cafes and restaurants, that offer 5 star services, were built and thoughtfully positioned for visitors to appreciate the most dramatic views of Cairo. Perfect venues for private functions, you can create your own history.
At the end of the day you will be transferred back to your hotel .
Inclusions for Pyramids And Al Azhar Park Private Tour
- A/C private car or van, Egyptologist tour guide, Lunch, Entrance fees, Bottle of water per person
Exclusions for Pyramids And Al Azhar Park Private Tour
- Optional areas entrance fees ( inside the great pyramid - solar boat museum)Gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.