Pyramids Mummies Temples Luxury Tour - Cairo
OverviewHistory books come alive during an activity-packed Family Holiday to Egypt's famous temples, fortresses and ruins. See Tutankhamun's mummy in his tomb, don galabeyyas (traditional robes) at a costume party on board luxurious Nile cruise and tackle a challenging family scavenger hunt through a bustling, colorful bazaar. Meanwhile, see a pyramid inside and out, and ride a donkey along the Nile.
Know More about this tour
Days 1-2: Cairo, Egypt
Fly overnight to Cairo to begin an extraordinary exploration of Egypts past.
Days 3: Cairo
Explore Cairos famed Egyptian Museum of Antiquities,the Mummy Room. This evening, attend a welcome dinner, getting to know the other families who share your adventure.
Day 4: Cairo
Journey just outside Cairo to see the pyramids of the Giza Plateau. then, see the interior of a pyramid as well. . Moreover, the experience of being within an ancient monument is one your family will never forget. Just east is the Great Sphinx, the guardian of the pharaohs funerary monument. Continue to the Solar Boat Museum to view Cheops 141-foot long funeral boat. Pause for a picture atop a camel within view of the pyramids, and pay a visit to a craft workshop to participate in pottery, engraving or woodworking projects after lunch.
Day 5: Cairo/Abu Simbel/Aswan
Fly to Abu Simbel, and explore the two temples built by Ramses II. Abu Simbel is one of the grandest sites ever built by the Egyptians, its towering statues carved from solid rock. Continue by charter flight to Aswan, where you board the luxurious Nile cruiser where you spend the next three nights. This afternoon, visit the granite quarries and the Unfinished Obelisk
Day 6: Aswan/Kom Ombo/Edfu/Esna/Luxor
Take a short motorized boat ride to the picturesque Temple of Philae on the island of Agilika, and sail to Kom Ombo, an unusual temple dedicated to not one, but two, gods: the sun god, Haroeris, and the crocodile god, Sobek. Continue cruising to Edfu and the Temple of Horus , the best-preserved temple in Egypt. Tonight, attend an Egyptian-themed costume party on board; You may dress in traditional galabeyyas (desert robes), sample a lavish buffet of local cuisine, listen to music and dance.
Day 7: Luxor
Cross the Nile to the West Banks imposing Valley of the Kings. Discover the magnificent tombs and the hieroglyphs and paintings that cover their walls . Explore the tomb of Tutankhamun, and look upon the ancient pharaoh himself. See the Valley of the Queens and the famed Colossi of Memnon. Continue to the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut. After a donkey ride along the Nile shore, see the Temple of Luxor and avenue of sphinxes, which leads to the spectacular Temple of Karnak. Upon arrival, marvel at the expansive, sandstone column-filled Great Hypostyle Hall. Later, join fellow travellers for a farewell dinner.
Day 8: Luxor/Cairo
Fly back to Cairo, and explore the Citadel of Salah el-Din. Stroll the Khan el-Khalili Bazaar. After a traditional Egyptian lunch, set out on a challenging scavenger hunt through the winding streets of the bazaar.
Day 9: Cairo
Transfer to the airport for your flight home.
Inclusions for Pyramids Mummies Temples Luxury Tour
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure
- Internal filghts (CairoLuxor-Aswan-Abu simbel-Cairo)
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All Accommodations at 5 star hotel on B.B basis.
- 4 days 3 nights 5* deluxe Nile cruise.
- Private English Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All Service charges & taxes.
Exclusions for Pyramids Mummies Temples Luxury Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip