Qhapaq Ñan Exclusive Tour To The Route Of An Empire Andenes De Zurite And Temple Of The Moon Quillarumiyoc And Archaeological Complex Of Tarawasi - Cusco
OverviewThe route of Qhapaq an, is very extensive throughout the Inca empire. Within which are many archaeological sites. And many of them are not promoted.On this special occasion and opening a new travel route to learn more about the Inca culture. We are going to visit in the route of Chinchay - Suyo. The archaeological complexes of:Wonderful and larger Zurite platformsTemple of the Moon QuillarumiyocArchaeological Complex of TarawasiAll these places are located in strategic places, and oriented to Inca philosophy and mythology.During the tour we can appreciate the extensive areas dedicated to agriculture and share some moments with local people.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
7:00 am We will pick you up from your hotel to start our tour to the Qhapaq an route. We will have a personalized service since it is a private tour that will allow us to make the visits with much more tranquility and comfort.
7:20 am after leaving the city of Cusco we will drive north. With an estimated travel time of 1 hour to visit our first archaeological site known as the largest agricultural terraces in the world made during the Inca culture. Terraces of Zurite. We will make the visit on the site with the information provided by our Professional Tourism Guide.
9:30 am We will continue with the excursion, to the next point of visit. An approximate time of 50 minutes we will arrive at the famous temple of the Moon known as Quillarumiyoc. Famous for the work of carving in stone made by the architects and engineers of the empire. We will make the visit on the site with the information provided by our Professional Tourism Guide.
11:00 am continuing the excursion, to the next point of visit. An approximate time of 50 minutes we will arrive at the Archaeological Complex of Tarawasi, another very incredible site that was built by the Inca. As an Inca residence in the Valley of Limatambo. We will make the visit on the site with the information provided by our Professional Tourism Guide.
12:30 pm After visiting the places we will stop in the town of Limatambo to visit a traditional restaurant for lunch.
14:00 pm finally after a rest period after lunch, we will return to the city of Cusco. Approximate travel time of 2 hours. According to traffic conditions.
17:00 pm Arriving to the city of Cusco we will leave you at your Hotel to finish our Services.
Inclusions for Qhapaq Ñan Exclusive Tour To The Route Of An Empire Andenes De Zurite And Temple Of The Moon Quillarumiyoc And Archaeological Complex Of Tarawasi
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip private transfer
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Qhapaq Ñan Exclusive Tour To The Route Of An Empire Andenes De Zurite And Temple Of The Moon Quillarumiyoc And Archaeological Complex Of Tarawasi
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You Might Also Like
- Rainbow Full Day
- NATURAL SALT MINES AND MORAY TERRACES TOUR FROM OLLANTAYTAMBO TO CUSCO
- Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu in 4 Days
- Manu Reserved Zone Express 6 Days
- South Valley Tour - Half Day - Private Service
- Day Trip Adventure in the Chuquicahuana River from Cusco
- 4-Day Beer Tasting, Rafting Adventure and Machu Picchu Tour from Cusco
- Quick Trip in 3-Day: City Tour Cusco and Full-Day Trip to Machupicchu