7:30 Meet you up in you hotel
9:30-12:30 take an electronic cart from the car parking to the ticket office of Qingcheng Mountain.Then climb up about 30 minutes to the cable car terminal.Catch cable car to the middle waist.We will continue to climb up to the top, enjoying the temples and nice scenery on the mountain.Back to the car parking on the same way,and drive to Dujiangyan(40 minutes).
13:00 lunch time.
13:45 Get into Dujiangyan Irrigation System.Visit a traditional Chinese garden with many bonsais.Then continue to visit the main body of this ancient hydro-project which is made up of three parts.They are Baopingkou(mounth of the vase),Yuzui(Fish mouth) and Feishayan(Flying Sands Dam).Cross over a bridge,and climb up the hill,seeing Taoist Temples on the mountain.If you don't want to climb up hill,you can get back by the electronic cart.
15:45 head back for Chengdu.Drop you off at your hotel by 18:00.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hrs
Departure Time :
7:30 am from March 1 to Nov 31. 7:45 am from Dec 1 to Feb 29
Departure Details :
your hotel lobby
Return Details :
OverviewQingcheng Mountain is the birthplace of Chinese Taoism with a history over 1800 years. Besides temples, this mountain is renowned for its lush forest and quiet environment. It is regarded as a living place for the gods.Dujiangyan, an ancient hydro-project, which was built 2300 years ago, and still plays an important role for irrigating in Chengdu Plain even today. Besides the dam, you also can see a traditional garden next to the entrance and some Taoist Temples on the mountains.
- 1.a private vehicle with its fuel,toll and parking fees
2.an English-speaking guide,or any other language as indicated,e.g.
4.bottled drinking water
- Entrance fees.The round way electronic cart in Qingcheng Mountain(CNY20).the entry ticket to Mountain Qingcheng(CNY90 per person).The round way cable car(CNY60 per person),The entry ticket to Dujiangyan Irrigation System(CNY90)
- Lunch(approximately CNY40 to 50 per person)
- Gratuities (optional).
Know More about this tour
7:30 Meet you up in you hotel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour involves with a lot of walking and climbing.Not recommended for participants with knee/leg problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Chengdu Panda Base and Leshan Giant Buddha
- Chengdu Exclusive Day Tour to Panda Base Baoguang Monastery and Mahjong Lesson
- Volunteer Day at Dujiangyan Panda Base
- Exclusive Panda & Kungfu Day Tour
- 2-Day Panda Base & Leshan Giant Buddha & Jiayang Train & Ancient Town
- 2-Day Private Tour Leshan Giant Buddha and Mount Emeishan
- Professional English Speaking Guide in Chengdu